Virtual: CTAExpo/Emerging Manager Forum Chicago 2020
September 29 - October 1
This conference is designed to give traders the opportunity to present their programs in a cost effective one on one setting, and for capital sources to quickly learn about the industry’s new strategies and new traders in an organized format. CTAExpo has retained the service of a professional virtual events company to ensure all attendees have flawless interactions.
- Early Bird rate for Traders who register before August 15, 2020, a savings of $150.
- Capital Sources attending CTAExpo events usually include asset allocators, pool operators, fund of funds, brokerage firms and individual investors.
- Traders will have the ability to pre-book 45-minute one-on-one meetings with allocators to discuss their trading strategies. This represents a unique opportunity to expand their network and develop meaningful relationships.
- Traders and Service Providers have the option of including a one-page description about their firm in the conference’s electronic directory. The link to the directory will be emailed out to each attendee starting four weeks prior to the conference. The directory will be distributed to our entire e-mail list of Industry Professionals and we will promote it on our social media channels after the conference.
- New sponsorship opportunities designed to maximize exposure for those that want to increase their presence in the emerging manager market.
For more information, click here.