- This event has passed.
IDC Webinar: Board Oversight of Fund Performance Relative to Benchmarks and Peer Groups
March 28, 2019 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm CDT
This webinar will feature a robust discussion with industry experts and will help both newer and more experienced directors to:
- appreciate the rationale for a benchmark selection and why a fund’s portfolio structure may differ from that of the benchmark;
- understand the reasons why and under what circumstances a fund’s returns will differ from that of a benchmark or peer group;
- assess the ways portfolio managers have added value through active management;
- analyze the effect of benchmark modifications or rebalancing on a fund’s portfolio structure and characteristics; and
- measure a fund’s risk, volatility and other characteristics relative to a benchmark.
The speakers will be: Jon Zeschin of Matthews Asia Funds, Jeff Keil of Keil Fiduciary Strategies LLC, and Tom Waldof of Transamerica Asset Management, Inc,
You will have the opportunity before and during the webinar to submit questions. Register today to join the discussion and learn more about this important topic. To register, click here.