- This event has passed.
ICI Webinar: The New SEC Rule on Funds’ Use of Derivatives
January 21 @ 1:00 pm - 2:15 pm CST
The SEC recently adopted a final rule and related amendments governing registered funds’ and business development companies’ use of derivatives. This webinar will review the new rule and discuss potential issues that funds, their boards, and their advisers may face when implementing the rule.
Specific topics will include:
- New Rule 18f-4 and associated compliance requirements
- The required value-at-risk measurements
- The elements of the derivatives risk management program
- Selecting and approving a derivatives risk manager
- The limited derivatives user exception
- New board responsibilities
For more information, click here.