- This event has passed.
General Counsel Conference 2020: Virtual Experience
September 15 - September 16
Network with hundreds of General Counsel and Senior Legal Leaders from your home or office!
General Counsel Conference is the premier forum for General Counsel to learn, network and evolve in their roles. With a focus on the in-house counsel’s perspective, sessions will tackle topics covering law department operations & efficiency, and the evolving role of the GC as a business advisor, while also taking a deeper dive into industries like biotech/pharma, finance and real estate, and the regulatory, compliance and strategic issues they are facing.
The virtual event will feature:
- Complimentary registration for In-house Counsel
- Live keynote presentation and interactive panel sessions
- Exclusive access to our speaking faculty via group and one-to-one video discussions
- Dedicated video networking time with our exhibitors, sponsors and fellow attendees
- Access to a library of pre-recorded content
This multi-pronged approach captures the very essence of what the event is all about, face-to-face interactions and senior-level discussions with General Counsel from Fortune 1000 companies. General Counsel Conference: The Virtual Experience will offer more content, more insights, and more opportunities to make the connections that will transform your legal department and help you deliver on your organization’s goals.