FREE: Stradley Ronon and Siegfried Advisory Webcast: Three Years for Long-Term Capital Gain
November 18 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm CST
Join our industry panelists for a discussion on the newly-proposed carried interest rules promulgated by the Treasury and IRS, including:
- The proposed carried interest rules: the basics.
- The alphabet soup of definitions included in the proposed rules.
- Application of the rules to different transactions.
- Pitfalls to avoid.
- Key takeaways.
Targeted to in-house counsel, accountants and fund managers.
- Jeffrey W. Mitchell, Jr., Siegfried Advisory
- Lindsay Faulstich, Siegfried Advisory
- Dean V. Krishna, Stradley Ronon
- Andreas N. Andrews, Stradley Ronon
CLE Credit: The Pennsylvania Continuing Legal Education Board has approved this program for 1 hour of substantive CLE credit. NY and NJ have reciprocity with PA-approved CLE credits and are self-reporting. IL is pending.
To register, click here.