- This event has passed.
FREE: CSC Webinar: Ready for the New Partnership Audit Rules: Tax, Regulatory and Practical Considerations
August 27, 2019 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm CDT
As the September 15th tax deadline approaches, we want to make sure you and your clients are ready for the new partnership audit rules. This webinar will cover the new Partnership Representative regulations from three perspectives—legal, tax, and client service. Our team of panelists will also cover the regulations, practical considerations and the risks of non-compliance.
Attendance is a must for any tax professional or partnership seeking to understand the requirements of designating a Partnership Representative. Register for our free webinar to get the answers, tips, and deeper insight you require regarding this new regulation.
- What is the end goal of the IRS?
- What are the legal and tax implications of Partnership Representative?
- What if a Partnership Representative is NOT appointed?
- Who can serve as your Partnership Representative and how can they be designated and replaced, if necessary?
- What issues have been resolved and what questions are still unanswered?
To register, click here.