CoinAlts Fund Symposium
Helping the financial services community understand digital alternative assets. CoinAlts is a full day conference at the Art Institute of Chicago to help the financial service community understand the nascent digital asset ecosystem. Topics of focus will include market infrastructure, legal and regulatory hurdles, trading and futures, as well as the general trends in digital assets.
CoinAlts is designed to bring together the thought leaders in the cryptocurrency investment space to discuss the investment, legal and operational issues for cryptocurrencies as a new asset class.
Panel Topics Include:
- Market Infrastructure for Digital Assets
- Legal & Regulatory Issues and Developments
- Trading and Futures: Exploring a New Market
- Raising Assets: Perspectives from Allocators and Managers
- General Trends in Digital Assets
For more information, click here.