- This event has passed.
After the Bell: Regulatory Uncertainty, Crypto Investment & the Current Blockchain Landscape
February 13 @ 5:45 pm - 8:45 pm CST
Tokenization, Institutionalization and Securitization of Blockchain. The panel will discuss issues including:
- DeFi – decentralizing finance and its impact
- Overcoming doubt – challenges facing cryptocurrency exchanges including securing payments and custody issues
- What are the advantages to tokenization of assets and securitization of blockchain’s distributed ledger
- Impact and risk of cryptofinancial products
- Regulatory uncertainty – formulating and establishing standards
- Assessing the landscape of investment in blockchain – US vs. globally
The panelists will include: Deji Jimoh of WealthBlock.AI; Eric Gravengaard of Athena Bitcoin and Red Leaf Advisors; Peter Arethas of Venture Partners; Tony Pettipiece of GRIP Investments; and Zach Ziliak of Ziliak Law, LLC and Bell Rock Corporate Services, Ltd. Facilitator: Stacey Mankoff of The Mankoff Company and After the Bell Events.
Discussion is immediately followed by a networking reception. For more information, click here.