ACG Fall Summit
November 10 - November 11
Join us for hyper-relevant, curated programming that centers on strategic acquirers, family offices and PE-backed executives, and all those in the middle-market dealmaking community who work closely with these coveted audiences.
Don’t fall behind. Cultivate connections while enjoying tailored programming, expert speakers and structured networking opportunities – both securely and virtually. The event will be held a week after the U.S. presidential election and will feature two general sessions for all attendees:
- Processing the Outcome of the Election and What it Means for Middle Market M&A.
- From Growth to Preservation (Family Office Members).
- Reshoring – How Companies are Reimagining Their Supply Chains in Response to COVID-19.
- Navigating a PE-backed Company into a Post Pandemic World (PE-Backed Executives).
- Where Corporate Strategy Meets M&A (Strategic Acquirers).
Expect exclusive business development. Discover a newfound subnetwork. And schedule up to sixteen secure one-on-one meetings per day, connecting you with those you already do business with and those you hope to conduct business with.
Interested attendees who are family offices members, strategic acquires and PE-backed executives can attend complimentarily. ACG members who are interested in meeting with these three targeted audiences: $150 registration fee.
For more information, click here.