- This event has passed.
A.R.I. Wednesday Webinar Series: Opportunities in Private Credit
October 14 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm CDT
Join Zack Ellison, CFA, CAIA, Managing General Partner and CIO of Applied Real Intelligence, LLC (“A.R.I.”), alongside a panel of industry-leading private credit investors for a detailed discussion of why private credit is currently regarded as the asset class du jour by many capital allocators.
- Zack Ellison, Applied Real Intelligence, LLC
- Jon Ashley, HPS Investment Partners, LLC
- Brett HickeyStar Mountain Capital, LLC
- Jacob Walthour, Blueprint Capital Advisors, LLC
TOPICS OF DISCUSSION:
- Why private credit is currently regarded as the asset class du jour by many capital allocators
- Private credit strategies that provide high income, diversification, and capital protection
- The private credit strategies that allocators like best in today’s markets
- Where different types of private credit strategies fit in an allocators portfolio
- How allocators can identify and evaluate the best private credit managers
- Lessons learned and how to avoid the mistakes and pitfalls of the past
- What to expect in private credit in 2021
To register, click here.