- This event has passed.
FREE: Women in ETFs (WE): Global Virtual Conferenc
January 26 - January 27
FREE: Women in ETFs (WE): Global Virtual Conference
January 26-27, 2021
January marks the 7th anniversary of Women in ETFs (WE) and to celebrate WE will be hosting their first annual Global Virtual Conference. Running across two days, January 26-27, this virtual event will offer a series of fireside chats and panel discussions with over 30 industry leaders from around the globe. There will also be virtual bell ringing at Nasdaq, the London Stock Exchange, and the Toronto Stock Exchange.
- Next Generation of the ETF Industry
- Market and Economic Outlooks
- Accelerating the Pace of Diversity
- Leading from the Future
- Susan Chan of BlackRock
- Marie Chandoha of State Street Corporation
- Gregory Davis of Vanguard
- Henry Fernandez of MSCI
- Suni Harford of UBS Group, AG
- Jenny Johnson of Franklin Resources, Inc.
- Kristi Mitchem of BMO Global Asset Management
- Anna Paglia of Invesco
- Liz Ann Sonders of Charles Schwab & Co.
- Shundrawn Thomas of Northern Trust
For more information, click here.