- This event has passed.
100 Women in Finance Webinar: The Urgency of More Sustainable Investing: How to Get to the Next Level
October 22 @ 7:00 am - 8:00 am CDT
Learn how investors and asset management firms are responding to increased requirements for sustainable investing. From impact investing and transparency, to measurement and accountability, hear about trends and tools to incorporate the values of environment, social and governance in portfolios and best practices.
Other key topics include:
- The UN Sustainable Development Goals.
- Stewardship and engagement.
- From shareholder to stakeholder capitalism.
- Implications of Covid-19.
Send your questions to email@example.com in advance or you may submit them during the webinar.
Prior to the webinar, view three 15-minute, insightful, high-impact interviews where specialists share their perspectives on the E, the S and the G of ESG:
- Kate Hodson of Ogier LLP discusses the Environment.
- Jamie Broderick of Impact Investing Institute, shares insights on Social stakes.
- Miriam González Durantez of Cohen & Gresser, looks at Governance.
For more information, click here.