- This event has passed.
100 Women in Finance: Essential Insights on ESG
April 21 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm CDT
Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) strategies are rapidly evolving to meet investor demand, bolstered by significant regulatory tailwinds. Learn the latest in regulatory developments and how to actively engage with stakeholders on ESG issues. Explore the ethics of ESG short selling, the latest in ESG product development and opportunities for growth.
Please email your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday, April 16, 2021 or you may submit them during the webinar.
- Elyse Greenspan of Wells Fargo Securities, LLC
- Madelyn Lando of Wells Fargo Securities, LLC
- Rebecca Palmer of Waystone
- Geneviève Piché of Wells Fargo Securities, LLC
- Catherine Houts (Moderator) of KPMG
For more information, click here.